BASIC CONCEPTS Site - website of IT Special company. Site Administrator - ITSpecial Lda NIPC 516964194. User - physical or juridical person, who placed his personal information by means of Feedback Form on the Site. Feedback form - a special form where the User places his/her personal information for the purpose of transferring data to the Website Administrator.
CONDITIONS AND PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS 3.1. Personal data of the User such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, etc. are transferred by the User to the Administration of the Site with the consent of the User. 3.2. Transfer of personal data by the User to the Site Administration through the Feedback Form means the consent of the User to the transfer of their personal data. 3.3. The Website Administrator carries out processing of information about the User, including personal data, such as: full name, e-mail, phone number, etc., as well as additional information about the User, provided by them on their request: organization, city, position, etc. in order to meet the obligations to the User of the Site. 3.4. Processing of personal data shall be based on the principles of: a) the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and good faith; b) compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes predetermined and stated when collecting personal data; c) compliance of the amount and nature of the processed personal data with the methods of personal data processing and the purposes of personal data processing d) inadmissibility of combination of databases, containing personal data, created for incompatible purposes. 3.5. The Website Administrator shall process the User's personal data with the User's consent in order to provide services/sales of goods offered on the Website.
TERMS OF STORAGE AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA 6.1. Personal data of the User is stored on the electronic media of the Site indefinitely. 6.2. Personal data of the User is destroyed at the request of the User, based on his application, or at the initiative of the Administrator of the site without explanation, by deleting the information posted by the Administrator of the Site.
USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS Users have the right to receive information from the Website Administrator upon their request, which is related to the processing of their personal data.
MEASURES TO PROTECT USER INFORMATION The Website Administrator shall take necessary and sufficient technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure protection of the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions.
- number of the principal identification document of the User or its representative; - information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
- date of registration through the Feedback Form;
- data de registo através do Formulário de Feedback;
- free-form text of the request;
- signature of the User or its representative. For a legal entity:
- free-form request on the letterhead;
- the date of registration through the Feedback form;
- the request should be signed by an authorized person with the documents certifying the powers of the person attached. 9.3. The Website Administrator shall consider and send the answer to the User's request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request. 9.4. All correspondence received by the Administrator from the User (requests in written / electronic form) refers to restricted information and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information about the User, who sent a request, can not be used without the